Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017

Healthy Eating in Berlin

Dear Berlin Lovers,

I really tend to go the same places which I know are good. Especially in Berlin, there are really good healthy cafes and restaurants which sometimes are very new and not known by everybody. So therefore in the following I will write down the best and cutest cafés and healthy places in Berlin which I like the most so far.
The Street Food Thursday at Markthalle 9,


Green Market

This vegan supportive market is super cute and lovely! Different innovative businesses regarding healthy food, clothes, cosmetics and many other introduce their products and give you many opportunities to try their food and inform you about their philosophy and ideas. The music, decoration and sitting area add up to a nice and cozy atmosphere. The last time we where there, we went afterwards to the Kindl Brauerei and played games which was really fun. All in all a really nice evening with lovely people and lots of inspiration. One of the things which I liked to most was the super cute individualized silver ware such as little cake forks with the engraving: ‚your cake’ or ‚my cake’.





The Bowl

I first met ‚The Bowl’ on an sports event. I took a bowl with zoodles and such a delicious sauce. I made zoodles the next two weeks on my own because I was such a fan then. The Bowl is a trendy and delicious restaurant where you can chose between different bowls. Their philosophy is clean eating and I absolutely love it!


Where to find:                                Warschauer Str. 33
                                                           10243 Berlin

What do you fancy love?

Somebody who wants delicious smoothies or juices is at the right place. They offer a wide range of different chilled fruit beverages. A real fruit delight!
Where to find:                                Knesebeckstraße 68/69
                                                          10623 Berlin

I AM DELICIOUS

I am really impressed! The beautiful Inés Arau Mussons bakes organic raw cakes in the most beautiful shapes. One of the best are her diamond cakes with a fruity character.


Where to find:                        Kollwitzstraße 37
                                                   10405 Berlin

The Street Food Thursday at Markthalle 9

Are there still people who dont know this place? :D

I love, love, love it. I have a friend from London who adores and knows a lot of street food markets from all over the world but she claims that this is the best.

Every thursday, the Markthalle 9 is full of different and delicious food from all over the world. From Brazilian crêpe to ginger ‚ice tea’ and delicous raw vegan cake. There is something for everybody! And this is the thing I like the most about markets: Every taste will definitely find something.


Where to find:                    Eisenbahnstraße 42
                                               10997 Berlin

This is a list of my favorites and there are still more to discover! Berlin is a good place for healthy eating with a lot of innovative and delicious businesses!


Share:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Blogger Template Created by pipdig